Motorsports Facts and Figures
Motorsports is the largest spectator sport in the U.S.
- 64% of stock car racing fans are married.
- 60% of fans are male, and 40% female.
- The Coca-Cola 600 stock car race is the second most attended single
day sporting event in the U.S.
- 27% of the spectators at stock car races are in professional or
- Over 50% of the spectators have incomes in excess of $50,000.
- 72% almost always buy a sponsor product rather than the product of a
non sponsor company.
- Sponsor product loyalty of auto racing fans is the highest of any
- 22% of auto racing fans have at least a college degree.
- NASCAR.com is 43rd on Media Metrixs list of top 50
fastest growing Internet web sites.
The Carolinas Partnership Holdings
American Demographics Magazine